(Double Click) [to Close]

Anne Hathaway Devastated By Wardrobe Malfunction

 Anne Hathaway Devastated By Wardrobe Malfunction
In case you were on the internet yesterday, are male and have a pulse, then there is a chance that you’ve gotten a glimpse of Anne Hathaway’s lady parts. Since we’re a classy publication that doesn’t sell out by publishing cooter shots, we will point you in the right direction.

She attended the red carpet premiere of “Les Miserables” on Monday in New York. When making her exit from her car, she showed a little too much. The whole incident has left her feeling devastated. She stayed calm, cool and collected while on her way into the theater, but later revealed her feelings about the wardrobe malfunction.

Afterward, she told reporters, “I was getting out of the car and my dress was so tight that I didn’t realize it until I saw all the photographers’ flashes. It was devastating. They saw everything. I might as well have lifted up my skirt for them.”

Showing that she has a sense of humor about the incident, she later added, “And I just thought, ‘Okay, where’s the comedy?’ It has hit. It has landed. A bomb has gone off. I think what I am going to do is whatever my next appearance is…I’m going to step out of the car in a blanket. You’ve got to laugh at it.”

Do you think she did that on purpose?