(Double Click) [to Close]

Anne Hathaway Engaged To Adam Shulman

 Anne Hathaway Engaged To Adam Shulman
After dating Raffaello Follieri for four years, apparently Anne Hathaway is having some better luck in the love department. She has announced that she is engaged to her boyfriend of three years, Adam Shulman.

Congratulations to Anne and Adam!

Their engagement announcement comes right after Anne was spotted walking in a park in Brooklyn, sporting a nice sized engagement ring. Her rep later confirmed the reports.

Previously, Anne spoke of getting married to Access Hollywood. She said, “Sometimes I find myself somewhere and I’m just like, ‘Oh, it’d be really fun to get married here. I really don’t know what that says about me but…I try not to anticipate things before they happen – especially things that I would like very much to have happen.”

Kudos to her! But I can’t be the only one who thought she would end up with Jake Gyllenhaal, am I??? Either way, we’re just glad that she didn’t end up with a scumbag like Raffaello, she definitely deserves a lot better than that!