(Double Click) [to Close]

Anne Hathaway wardrobe malfunction

Anne Hathaway was caught with her proverbial pants down at the New York premiere of Les Miserables on Monday, when photographers snapped pictures of her exiting a car 

By Tuesday, the photos had gone viral with outlets including Us Weekly, Access Hollywood, Hollywood Life, The International Business Times and New York Daily News, among others, all making mention of the unfortunate wardrobe malfunction. “I was getting out of the car, and my dress was so tight that I didn’t realize it until I saw all the photographers’ flashes,” Hathaway told Vanity Fair. “It was devastating. They saw everything. I might as well have lifted up my skirt for them.”
That's not an A-list move: Anne Hathaway was pictured awkwardly getting out of her car at the New York premiere of Les Misérables, upon which she exposed her lack of underwear
read more to see the real uncensored pix. wink.
http://theinterrobang.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/anne_hathaway_upskirt_les_miserables_premiere_new_york_8.jpg